This lettings agency is now recruiting!
Want a job where you can work from your home, a cafe or your car?
Want to be part of a rapidly growing young company?
Looking to recruit New self-starting, flexible and highly motivated letting agents to join their team.
Rapidly growing letting agency, specialising in high end accommodation for working professionals and students. You may have seen their boards going up around town. They are the new kids on the block, disrupting the market by offering a high level of service and property quality that far surpasses their competition.
SKG Estate Agent is also a development company, and are constantly adding high end accommodation into their management portfolio. They rarely manage properties that they haven’t developed themselves, (unless they meet their demanding customer standards).
They are a truly agile and flexible organisation where work is viewed on outputs and not presentism. They are fully systemised and pride themselves on leveraging all systems to allow them this flexibility and to take this approach. Their team are given all the autonomy they need to grow their areas of the business and achieve 100% customer satisfaction. Performance is rewarded based on successful outcomes and results driven, allowing you to take charge of when and where you work to suit your lifestyle and the business.
– Communicating with prospective tenants.
– Conducting viewings in a range of properties, including their own properties.
– Moving tenants in and out of properties in line with documented policies and procedures.
– Booking in property maintenance / repairs via their maintenance team.
Starting wage will be 10500k per year (part time)
Once fully trained your role and responsibilities will increase and so will your wages up to 18k (Full Time). Following this and once fully qualified and on successful completion of a 6 months’ probation period (they expect you to be fully qualified within 6-12 months). You will be given additional NVQ training and qualifications.
You will need:
– A car and valid driving licence.
– A smart mobile phone.
– Technologically competent.
– Good literacy and numeracy skills.
– Good communication skills.
– Be highly motivated and results driven.
– Able to work as part of a team and able to work alone when required.
– CRB/DBS Checks ( we can do this on your behalf)
Due to the number of applicants expected for this role, will only be in contact with successful people who have passed a online exam please click here to do the exam