SKG Estate Agent realize what’s vital and that is heads on pads; filling your rooms with quality occupants is our main need intently took after by the management of those inhabitants. Upbeat occupants take care of your property, cheerful inhabitants pay on time and glad inhabitants remain.
The ethos of SKG Estate Agent is to give a genuinely hands off support of our Portsmouth landlords.
We do the entire administration from promoting and contracting to the administration of all bills and support anything you need us to deal with we can deal with so you can get your freedom.
HMOs give you the income to have an incredible way of life and with our management service you can appreciate the flexibility and the significant serenity to do as such.
Why Use SKG Estate Agent Portsmouth HMO management service.
- There are less (impactful) rental void periods. By this, I mean that if one tenant moves out, you still have other rooms tenanted. With a single let a void period will mean an empty property.
- There is less exposure to arrears. With multiple tenants, your are less exposed if a tenant falls behind on their rent as there are still other tenants that are still paying. In a single let, arrears can mean the entire income on a property.
- Rental yields can be as much as three times higher.
- There can be tax advantages to investing in HMOs in that more of your costs might be tax-deductible.
- Much higher returns and cash-flow
- Stress free We handle everything for you.
- low cost for the management service in Portsmouth of 12% + VAT
- Tenant demand for flexible, affordable housing is increasing. There is a trend in the Portsmouth the average size of a typical ‘household’ is declining. At the same time, the overall population is increasing. This combination is leading to increased demand (in the right areas) for HMOs over and above single-room rentals.